There are some things that you can do to make it much more likely that your problems will be solved.
If your problem was with purchasing the game, then first of all, please talk with the company that you bought it from.
If your problem is a technical one (crashes, graphical glitches, etc) then please provide as much information as possible - the more useful and relevant information you give to tech support, the better their chance of fixing your problem quickly.
The developers ask to send the game log, the dump file and the DirectX report.
And following the bug, the savegame is required too.
Posting the game log in the forum would not help.
1. Open the Steam folder then Userdata folder.
2. Open the folder of the Steam user account folder represented by a number (78489 for example).
3. Open the folder 58550 (this is the number representing the game).
4. Open Remote folder.
5. The savegame is the .SAV file or the file CLOUDDATA.XML.
6. Open Documents or My Documents.
7. Open Agot folder.
8. The dump file is the .DMP file. (The dump file (.DMP) is generated when there is a game crash).
The files AGOT000.LOG, DXDIAG.TXT, .SAV or CLOUDDATA.XML and .DMP files must be sent by email to: email@example.com
So if the player has a bug during his campaign for example, the DirectX report, the savegame and the log files are required only.
The player must be very specific about the problem. A detailed description of the problem is required.
Remember, if you don't provide enough information for your problem to be reproduced, it is unlikely to get solved.